Muffin Tin Monday is now hosted at AnotherLunch.com. Head over there to see this week's link up!

2.21.2014

Yummy Girl Scout Thin Mints Cookie Milk Shake Recipe


*Originally published on February 25, 2012 on muffintinmom.com

Oh Thin Mints…… How I love you so. Here's a milk shake Girl Scout Thin Mints Cookies Recipe that I know you will love.

thin mint cookie milkshake recipe


Girl Scouts Thin Mints Cookie Milk Shake Recipe:
(adjust ingredients to your taste)
  • 6-7 ice cubes (crush them first for a faster blend)
  • Cover ice cubes with milk (about 3/4 cup-1 cup)
  • Add 3 scoops vanilla (or chocolate) ice cream (milk might also work)
  • Add a layer of chocolate syrup
  • Add a 1/8 cup of sugar (optional)
  • Cover that with 3-4 Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
  • Blend on high (we used a Vitamix blender) until smooth and creamy and the liquid creates a whirlpool in the blender.

Yep. It’s awesome. Not too minty, not too chocolate-y.

I hope there are Thin Mints in Heaven.

What about you? Have any fun recipes using Girl Scout Cookies?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this! My dad used to make this for me when I was little and I've been looking for a recipe for the last few weeks. Perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I wish I had some cookies to make this with! For anyone that doesn't know any Girl Scouts, Wal-Mart sells a Great Value thin mint cookie that tastes exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete