Muffin Tin Monday is now hosted at AnotherLunch.com. Head over there to see this week's link up!

1.07.2013

Muffin Tin Monday: Toddler and Preschooler Fun!

Welcome to Muffin Tin Monday! I had a long and glorious break. While on break, my sister was in town and I made my sweet 3 year old niece a muffin tin meal. It was a joy to watch her discover all the foods and decide what to eat first. Even though my niece is not "palate-challenged" so to speak, a muffin tin lunch is a great food presentation idea for "picky eaters". Did you know that recent research  says that young children eat with their eyes (don't we all?) and prefer to have color food and 6-7 different food choices.  Just more evidence that proves how muffin tin meals, lunches, and snacks are creating happy little tummies.

Here's the muffin tin lunch made for my niece in a mini muffin tin:


granola bar , cheese slices, cherry tomatoes, red grapes, snap peas, and fish crackers

Now it's your turn! Did you make a muffin tin meal? Won't you share it with us? Click the blue "add your link" button below:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and have a lovely 2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I love the snap beans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that you enjoyed your break! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete