1.27.2013

Muffin Tin Monday: Another Lunch



It is with bittersweet joy that I tell you that this will be my last week hosting Muffin Tin Monday. I am joyfully handing over the reigns to Melissa of AnotherLunch.com. Melissa is a super creative and talented bento blogger and long time MTM’er who I have come to know in the kids food blogging community. Her photos are always gorgeous.  She is excited to take on Muffin Tin Monday and Muffin Tin Meals.

She will be hosting the Muffin Tin Monday Link Up every week  beginning next week and I know you will love her as much as I do!

I have been hosting Muffin Tin Monday for 4 ½ years and have made some long lasting forever friendships with many of you. Our kids have grown older together. Some of you are just joining us and discovering how muffin tin lunches can add fun to the lunch time routine. It has been an amazing experience. I've saved every email from you sharing your mealtime triumphs. They've kept me going. But it’s time for me to transition on to the next thing both personally and professionally.  I hope you understand.
The site will stay up indefinitely as a resource for you to get lunch time ideas and inspiration. And I will still be around, drooling over all your cute lunch ideas.

I already miss you,
Michelle

If you have an MTM button on your site or in your last couple of MTM posts, if you know how to change the web address in the HTML code to http://anotherlunch.com, Melissa and I would be so appreciative!

Don’t forget! Next week, head over to AnotherLunch.com forMuffin Tin Monday

For now, it would make my heart happy if you would share a Muffin tin meal with me, past or present.


23 comments:

  1. I will be sad to see you go, but I understand that it' time for this season in your life to draw to a close. I wish you all the best with your newest endeavours and your new family adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words, Sharla.

      Delete
  2. Even though my children were older when I stumbled on your site, you inspired me. I found that giving extra thought to meal preparation during the day really made my boys feel loved! And, somehow, everything tastes better when presented in a muffin tin! :) Thank you for your time, talent, and effort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words. You are so right about everything tasting better in a muffin tin. It's true for adults too. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for all of the great ideas! My stash of holiday muffin tins have grown over the years. Good luck on your next adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank your for all your inspiration. JDaniel and I have enjoyed making lunches along with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deidre, you have almost been there since the beginning! I have really enjoyed connecting with you. :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting and best wishes for the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining me and for the wishes. :)

      Delete
  6. It is going to be strange to not say "head to the home of the Muffin Tin Mom to see more lunches!". :( Wishing you all the best in all life's little compartments. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your friendship. I know I'm leaving MTM in good (no great) hands. ;)

      Delete
  7. Thank you for your inspiration! We will miss you but wish you luck with your new phase in life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, thank you for the kind words and for keeping me going with your comments. :)

      Delete
  8. If it weren't for Muffin Tin Monday, I would not have "met" such an awesome lady! Thanks, Michelle! Good luck on your future endeavors! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way Sandy. You have been there from the beginning, friend. I count it a privilege to be your friend.

      Delete
  9. Hugs to you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Katy! Thank you for the hugs. :) You are the original muffin tin mom. ;)

      Delete
  10. You'll be missed as host of Muffin Tin Monday, Michelle, but I know Melissa will be a fabulous new hostess. Thanks for all the fun, and best of luck with whatever is next for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will miss it, definitely. But I am hoping to not be absent completely, just around in a different way. For now, I am enjoying the rest! you are right, Melissa is so wonderful!

      Delete
  11. My kiddos were much littler when I first discovered your blog and I had fun coming up with themes back then. Even though they have outgrown the themes a little (one is in jr. high!) I still use your ideas for inspiration on all sorts of things when it comes to offering my family variety in the foods they eat. Your posts will be missed but you have to do what is right for you right now. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, sad to see you going. You've been a great host! I'm just finally getting back to doing mtm after a bit of a long break. I'm looking forward to seeing what's to come though. :)
    ~Debbie @ Dandelions in My Vase

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been around since the beginning! Debbie. You will love Melissa. Happy, MTMing. :)

      Delete