12.17.2012

Muffin Tin Monday and a break...


I didn't make a muffn tin meal for today. After Friday's horrific events in Connecticut  I have just been playing, crafting, and snuggling with my kids. I have been thinking long and hard about this little piece of the internet for some time. It remains a resource for you and you can still access past MTM posts and our popular 30 Days of Muffin Tin Meals posts. You are welcome to link up any past or current Muffin Tin Meal related  blog posts this week and into the new year.

I am also taking a break from blogging and Muffin Tin Monday until January 7th. The link up will remain open in this post until then.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Take time for you n family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting Muffin Tin Monday through 2012. It's been a wonderful source of inspiration. :) Enjoy your break from blogging - you deserve it! Wishing you and your family a Happy Festive Season. :)

    ReplyDelete