10.28.2012

Muffin Tin Monday

Happy Muffin Tin Monday! It's the last Monday before Halloween. The kids have their costumes and I am looking forward to closing out the Halloween festivities. We had our first muffin tin meal in over 10 days. The kids and I have been sick on and off for 2 weeks. I am ready to be in healing mode. 
In this muffin tin meal for kids: apple slices, peanut butter, carrot sticks, cinnamon bread and red grapes.


What did you make for Muffin Tin Monday? Share in the link up below!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, I'm back from my hols and looking forward to linking up again- my children seriously love muffin tin meals and have really missed them whilst we were away! Thanks for hosting such a great link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just seen the awesome muffin tin meal idea. I'm definitely using it for my home daycare kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/Clever-Chicks-Blog-Hop-12.html



    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete