St. Patrick’s Day is coming up and I thought I would share this simple and fun St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock lunch for kids. Being that I have a good amount of Irish blood in me, I thought it would be fun to feed the kids a shamrock-shaped treat.
To make this easy and festive St. Patrick’s Day lunchtime treat for kids,
you will need a few things:
- Spinach & Herb Flour Tortillas (We used Mission Brand)
- Cheese of your choice, shredded or thinly sliced
- Heart-shaped mini food cutter
- Knife/or Pizza cutterHere’s the “How to”
- Lay the tortilla flat on a plate
- Add shredded cheese or your choice (We used Swiss) and fold in half.
- Cook it in a pan on medium heat flipping halfway through until the cheese is melted.
- Or just pop in the microwave for a about 30-45 seconds
- Using a heart shaped cutter, cut out 3 hearts and
- Using a pizza roller, cut a thin triangulated edge for the stem
Arrange the mini green quesadilla hearts in a shamrock shape and serve with fresh fruit muffin cups.
There you have it, a green shamrock quesadilla lunch perfect for the kids on St. Patrick's Day